The T7316e Speakerphone is a full-featured, expandable, multi-line telephone that has a two-line, 16-character-per-line display that is menu driven and supported by three context-sensitive soft keys. Headset Jack & Wall Mountable. Available in Charcoal and Platinum.
Installation available Contact Us
The Norstar T7316E provides access to 24 memory buttons, 16 of which include multi-segment icons for fast and precise decision making. The T7316E telephone is designed for high call volume positions requiring access to extensive system features. Typical users include supervisors, managers, executives, and other business professionals.
Nortel Norstar T7316E Display Phone NT8B27 from ModTel
T7316e (part number NT8B27JA) phones from ModTel come with a full 1 year replacement warranty.
The T7316e can be used with Compact ICS (CICS), Modular ICS (MICS), BCM, as well as 3×8, 6×16 and 8X24 Nortel systems.
Key Features of the T7316e:
- Mnfr. Part #: NT8B27
- Up to 10 lines
- 24 programmable memory buttons (16 with LCD indicator), plus integrated busy lamp field
- 2-line, 16 character-per-line LCD window with 3 softkeys
- Tilt display with integrated visual ring/message waiting indicator
- T7316E is compatible with the KIM (Key Indicator Module) for added functionality (w/R6.1 or later software)
Click HERE to view other Nortel Telephones in stock today at ModTel
The T24 Key Indicator Module (KIM) is a 24 button add on module that attaches directly to the Nortel Networks T7316e phone. It can be used to add either lines or extensions to the T7316e phone. Typical users include contact supervisors, office administrators and central answering positions. The KIM Module will only work with T7316E (NOT the T7316). The phone system software must be release 6.1 or higher on the CICS / MICS KSU. Up to 9 KIM modules may be added onto a T7316e, however if adding more than 4, an auxiliary power supply is required
Headsets are available in a wide range of styles, options and price points:
- Direct wired headsets plug into the headset port of the M7310
- Quick disconnect headsets can either plug directly into the headset port, or (optionally) come with an amplifier which allows for more control over the headset (adjust volume, switch to handset etc.)
- Wireless headsets come with a separate amplifier, and have distance ratings up to 25′
- Handset lifter kits are also available (automatically lifts the handset when a button is pushed on certain headsets…connecting the call)