An inexpensive way to take advantage of the savings of VoIP over traditional business phone lines, the GXW400x FXS gateway series enables small and medium businesses to create integrated IP and PSTN telephony systems that efficiently manage communication costs.
These analog FXS gateways feature 4 (GXW4004) or 8 (GXW4008) FXS ports for analog telephones, two 10/100 Mbps ports for connection to an IP network. The GXW400x also includes a built-in NAT router. Advanced telephony features, easy automated provisioning superb voice quality and a PSTN lifeline port allow the GXW400x series to be the ideal analog gateway solution for businesses.
- 4 or 8 FXS ports with PSTN life line in case of power failure
- 2 10/100 Mbps network ports (switched or routed)
- Comprehensive codec support, flexible dial plans and security protection (SIPS/TLS), and comprehensive voice codecs
- Advanced security protection with SRTP
- Support for 2 SIP account profiles, caller ID for various countries/regions
- Failover SIP server feature in case main SIP server goes down
If you’re interested in looking at switching from higher cost business phone lines to VoIP trunks from higher cost business phone lines, check out our offering HERE for only $20/month!