Talk is cheap…at least it can be!
It seems that everyone offers a Hosted PBX solution these days. For the most part, they’re all the same…$20 or $30 per phone, per month. You pay for using every phone, every month…whether it’s the reception phone or the one in the lobby. That’s fine for a call center, but not for a Doctor’s office, school or car repair shop.
So ModTel is changing the game. Instead of paying for every phone, every month, you pay for the number of concurrent calls you make. A doctor’s office or church might need the ability to handle 5 calls at the same time. A school might need 10, a large car dealership…maybe 20. Pay for the service you actually use, regardless of the number of phones you have on site.
We think that makes sense.
You can provide your own VoIP phones, or purchase / lease from us.
Sample packages (including 5000 Canadian outbound minutes…that’s 83 hours).
- 5 concurrent calls, with 5 channels (lines) and 2 phone numbers (we can port your numbers in). $90/month
- 10 concurrent calls, with 10 channels (lines) and 5 phone numbers $150/month
- 20 concurrent calls, with 20 channels (lines) and 10 phone numbers $250/month
*One time setup fee of $25 per extension to configure auto attendants, extensions, voicemails etc.
Business lines from the telcos cost anywhere from $40-$85 per month + long distance, 911 and sometimes still a touch-tone fee! With our service, you are saving at least 50%. Plus… there’s no contract.
What exactly is a Hosted PBX?
Hosted PBX technology allows small and medium-sized businesses to have a sophisticated
telephone system without a huge capital investment in on-site telephone equipment. In fact, the entire
telephone system is operated and maintained by your Voice-over-IP (VoIP) service
A Hosted PBX lets employees work from their home, a hotel or on their cell
phone while still being connected to the same office telephone system. Just like a
Fortune 500 telephone system, you can transfer callers, put calls on hold with music (or message),
set up conference calls or have the phone answered by an automated attendant who can
direct callers to different departments.
Key concepts behind a Hosted PBX service
- Your telephone system is “hosted” or operated by your provider
- Works with your existing telephone service or completely replaces it
- Can be used with landlines, mobile phones, VoIP service or might include VoIP service
Why ModTel ?
- Solutions from SOHO to enterprise
- Support for clients throughout North America, with all support, sales and service in-house (Canadian offices in Burlington, ON)
- Programming changes are made through a web-interface, not sending a technician on site
- All the PBX features are included (work from anywhere, scalable, vmail to email etc.)
All plans include the following features:
Auto Attendant, Caller ID, keep your number, conference calling, find-me / follow-me, Day/Night options, voicemail to email and more.
Call us today to get saving! 1-888-553-9512, and press 2. We can customize a package to your specific needs.